Help with type ID

I have ran this through the online type identifiers, and also tried to work it out visually, but no joy so far.
Does anyone have any clues? The sloping S seems pretty distinctive… I feel like its something really obvious and I’m just missing it.

(I have 30 trays of type here to id, so apologies if I am annoying with this!)

image: 20130727_120349.jpg


Log in to reply   1 reply so far

You have to help us out a little more. Is this British or American type? A good, clean proof of the complete alphabet would be a big help.