Hamilton type cabinet fixer upper

I need some help with a Hamilton type cabinet I just bought. It is a double wide slanted top type setting cabinet with two small swing out and two small pull out drawers on one side and the usual 48 type drawers on the other. The big problem is the center drawer support is missing. The whole center piece is missing. I bought this cabinet for only a song and a dance. What I am asking for is some opinions on how to fix this. Make a new piece or find a donor cabinet in much worse condition.

Log in to reply