Alignment Tool

I was thinking, is a tool out there for aligning printing copy.

Like a T-Square with clear plastic. You place the printed page behind the clear plastic and align the the bottom T-Square and there are light lines to help align the copy.

Is there that tool out there? I think I saw a picture of it a while back.

Log in to reply   2 replies so far


Google “AlignMate”…


Thank you, I found it.