Mystery Type/initials- any ideas?

Does anyone on Briarpress know what this typeface is called? It is standard UK/US height, without a pin mark, and I am unsure whether these were intended only as initials or whether I have a very small amount of a full typeface (the full stop included suggests the latter). I am also attaching a printed sample, with a few of the letters used as capitals in case this makes identification easier. Thank-you in advance for your help.

image: mysterytype1.jpeg


image: mysterytype2.jpeg


Log in to reply   1 reply so far

Have you tried submitting the example above to What the Font?

I’ve had success there before (they’re a similarly helpful bunch!)