Oddball furniture?

A few years back someone was offering letterpress furniture/spacing material that was in odd shapes, like triangles, circles, etc. I can’t recall who was making and selling it. Anyone have a source? Thanks.

Log in to reply   3 replies so far

You might be meaning Springtide Press’s Daredevil furniture:

That is exactly what I needed. Thanks! Any other sources for similar stuff?

Lyme Bay Press in the UK have some fun stuff (circle, angular) … too bad it looks like it’s out of stock at the moment :(