Anyone know what these are please?

Do you know what these four things are? (the pica ruler is just there on the left to indicate size). Note that the two opposing internal corners on the biggest sides are curved and the other two are not.

image: Image.jpg


Log in to reply   2 replies so far

Not sure, but maybe corner pieces for tying up fonts (?)

We wondered about that too but the curved corners put paid to that…..