C&P Trip Trucks?

I was reading the C&P Craftsman manual again recently and I came across the section for “Trip Trucks”. They were said to raise the lower two rollers off of the form on the down-stroke and allow them to ink on the up-stroke. Not that I need a set or anything, I’m just intrigued by the idea. Anyone have a set of these and can post some pictures? Better yet, does anyone near Minneapolis, MN have a set that I can come see?



Log in to reply