Vandercook rubber pads under legs

Hello, I will be having a Vandercook Univ.1 delivered to a storefront space in a couple of weeks. The installation instructions in the manual call for a rubber pad to be placed under each leg to help insure the bed will be level.
I hoping someone can give me an idea of the size and density of the rubber I should provide… when I think of rubber pads I imagine used tires or yoga mats…

Log in to reply   2 replies so far

Hello s.shieldhouse,

Not sure about the Uni I, but I bought rubber pads for my No. 4 from NA Graphics. The rubber is very dense, much harder than a yoga mat. It didn’t seem to compress much under the weight of the press.


image: Platform under press.JPG

Platform under press.JPG

Barbara, thanks so much for the information. I will order a set today.