3 Knobs - impressions, Feed and ???

Just bought a used 14x22 Kluge and have not run one before. There are 3 knobs on the left front side. Left knob for impression and right knob for feeding but I don’t know what the middle one is for. The middle one is lower than the other 2 and is not labelled. I have attached a picture…I am referring to the broken one.

image: photo.JPG


Log in to reply   2 replies so far

That one is for feeding without impression.

just to expand on girl with kluge statement, you pull the middle knob, while using the feed knob. (both pulled up) the press should feed paper but not go on impression. it does nothing by itself, as the other 2 do.