letterpress machine?

Can someone tell me if this is a letterpress machine? The marking on it says Teck.

image: IMG_0030.JPG


image: IMG_0031.JPG


Log in to reply   6 replies so far

It’s a pasta / noodle cutter. I’ve yet to figure out how to use one for any letterpress purpose. On the other hand I have figured out how to use my Hoe Washington Press to flatten pizza dough.

get a foil stamping hot plate for your press and you can cook the pizza also.

hahaha! great, thanks!! anyone want to buy it?

I asume your “hahaha!” means you doubt what I told you. I happen to make pasta better than I print.
Here is a detailed description of it’s use since you continue to believe that it is a relic utilized by the printing industry.


No hahaha means I was actually laughing out loud when I read the comments because they were funny and my misidentification was amusing.

Tracy2, bring the little thing over here, i’m sure we can get it to print, if not we’ll make pasta.