Raleigh Cursive

Does anyone have any end of line or between word spacers (they are different) for RC 36 and/or 48 point? Thanks.

Log in to reply   2 replies so far

I am assuming that these would be on an angled body?

I only have the 24 point ATF Raleigh Cursive on an angled body.
Any 36 or 48 point ATF angled body spaces or end of line “spacers” (I call them “end caps” for lack of a better term)…will work for you.
Unfortunately, I have nothing in these sizes.

If it is angle body, you could scrounge spacing and end wedges from any ATF angle body face, including Grayda or Park Avenue…