Vandercook Gripper Extensions

Recently acquired a tape tower for my Uni III but didn’t realize my press doesn’t have the little cylindrical gripper bar extensions that thew tape tower bar clicks into. Anyone happen to have a spare set (I know, needle in a haystack but can’t hurt to ask). Photos showing the extensions on one of my other presses for reference. Thanks!

Log in to send email

image: IMG_0638.jpg