U.K. maker of this press please

Never mind I just found an old post I made about it apologies

Hi I used to own this flatbed press, it was made in the U.K. as a proof or educational press but I can’t find the website anywhere as I’ve completely forgotten the name. They did sell me new metal rods to increase the bed to type hieght. I remember the press being around £1200?
Thank you

Log in to reply   2 replies so far

OK, so what is it?