Photo frame cards

Hi - as I am preparing some letterpress holiday card designs for friends, they are all asking for the cards to have a small window - round or square - so that a photo glued to the inside of the card would show through. I am having a difficult time finding these in a high quality paper, so I thought I would check here to see if others have happened upon a source. Trying to avoid die-cutting these myself if at all possible. Thanks for any advice!

Log in to reply   1 reply so far

Paper Source has a few that have some windows cut out, their “Luxe” line prints nicely. You might check them out at