How can I find this font (Hansen)??

Briair Press has but three if the letters:

Any way I can find ‘Hansen’ to work with on the computer? Specifically looking for the letters R & J

Thanks a lot!


Log in to reply   2 replies so far

The name of the actual font is Congress Initials, issued by the Hansen T.F. in 1875.

You will probably need to have someone proof a font for you that will then need to be digitally scanned.

I have a font of these in 36 pt., but no means to actually scan them.

Email Elizabeth at Briar Press. You can probably commission them to produce a vector file of the characters you need.

Daniel Morris
The Arm Letterpress
Brooklyn, NY