a broken spring piece for pilot

Hello everyone!

I’ve recently got a C&P Pilot, but it has one broken spring part.
I researched and found that this spring is called Yoke Spring, which is for the lever when it pulls down.

Does anyone know where I can get one to replace it?
I would like to thank you guys for answers in advance.


Log in to reply   2 replies so far

Dave Churchman should have it.

Daniel Morris
The Arm Letterpress
Brooklyn, NY

Thank you.