What is this?

I just joined to try to find out what this piece is. I posted it on my page when I joined. I hope I can post it now. It has a Hamilton brass plate. I have 9 wood slide in shelves. It may not be press furniture. I just do not know and neither did the people I bought it from. Thanks, Rocky

Log in to reply   6 replies so far

Drying rack, I’d say.

Thank you Arie. Is it a drying rack for some type of press material?

That would be my guess, Drying rack

Baking rack

It’s a poster drying rack, there was one at Hatch Show Print when I ran the shop. The fact that it was made by Hamilton is even more reinforcement.


Adjustable desk/drying rack