Windmill - accesories

Hi there,

Along with my ´53 windmill, I found a box filled with different press parts. I´m posting a picture, do you know what kind of parts this is?


image: bilde-5.jpg


image: bilde-6.jpg


Log in to reply   3 replies so far

They look like form locks, for handling type forms without tying up with string. They certainly don’t look like Windmill parts.

Mike is correct. These are spring-loaded page frames, designed to keep a page form together for safe handling.

hello, just found this advert in a 1957 Print in Britain magazine, on the next page it says Quick-S can be obtained from Soldans Ltd.

image: IMG_1791.JPG