Tympan paper rods for Hedi Windmill. Please help!

So I’m having my tutor come out this week and he told me I need the tympan rods that go on a windmill and I need 3 of them. I don’t know what they are called and the ones I think I saw cost $160. That’s nuts. What is the name of them and where can I find them? Thanks sooooooooooo much!

Log in to reply   8 replies so far

Look in your parts book

I just made a set of them last week for a printer in Birmingham, Al. Is your Windmill a 10 x 15? If it is, I can help. Contact me.

Yes it is a 10 x 15. I’m scared to make them myself

Check your email.

Ok thank you

I had to change my email. can you please please send it again? Thanks so much

Alternately, there’s a set on Ebay right now as well.