a vandercook?

This press in on Ebay right now as a Vandercook 4.
I think it might be a British copy of a Vandercook and would like to know if I’m right. It also looks like parts are missing?


Log in to reply   2 replies so far

This is a Western 05 Galley, their version of Vandercook’s 05. Vulcanized rubber impression cylinder. No grippers.
Image and text from British Printer Specification Manual of Printing Machinery 1961-1962.

image: western-05.jpg


Thanks for your very informative reply and illustration.