What are these

Does anyone know what these are? My father got them a long time ago in an assortment of printing accessories. He bought it for some of the other items and stored these away. The original shipment probably identified them, but that is long gone. He has never used them.

They appear to be more than type high, so they would probably cause an indentation in the paper. That also suggests that they might be bad for the ink rollers.

image: IMG_0469.jpg


Log in to reply   2 replies so far

Does the centre move down a bit when you push them? It looks to me a set of hole punches.

They are punches. I obtained one a few weeks ago and did not know what it was either. See thread at

Jim DiRisio
The Norlu Press