C&P Parts


I had an accident with my 10x15 old style c&p and I got the rod that moves the ink system broken. In the perss parts chart of the new style, this part is called “roller arm, part #17”.
I gave the part to the blacksmith to weld it, but expectations are not good. So do you know some body who sells press parts to email him?

Hope you do, Thank you in advance!

Log in to reply   3 replies so far

Some guy is parting out a 10x on ebay.
If you can’t. Find an origin part I have another solution you can try.

I have a spare you can have it for free!, where are you located?

Hey thank you so much rmiller! I really appreciate it. But I’ve already bought one on ebay.