Help identifying tool


We would really appreciate any help we can get in identifying this tool that we came across today in our shop.

Even a proper name for it, would give us a direction to start looking.


Log in to reply   3 replies so far

Trying again to add the photo’s

image: IMG_5830.JPG


image: IMG_5829.JPG


Looks like a type height measuring tool, with adjustments to tell how high, or low the specimen is.

It is a type high gauge for plates.