Device for printing circular and oval disks on the Heidelberg Windmill

On page 133 of the manual it shows Group 50, the device for feeding circular disks. I’m wondering if folks on here have experience using this and where someone might get one of these. Thanks for any info you can offer.


Log in to reply   1 reply so far

I have the piece you need. Give me a call. It is called a Round Bar Lay Standard.
Larry 516-633-5107 cell/text