What type is this?

Here is a set of wood type that I just acquired. It is 12 lines (upper case letters are 2” tall). It isn’t complete, as you can see. I’d like to complete the font.

Can anyone tell me the typeface name and where or how I could get replacement characters?

Thank You!

image: woodtype.jpg


Log in to reply   1 reply so far

Judging by the “G” I would say Cheltenham Bold Condensed