New to group & need some help

I am in the process of rebuilding a old letterpress I found.
I have been unable to locate the brand or serial / model number on the press. Where might one look? I have posted pictures of it here
I think it might be the old style C&P pilot. New rollers look my first quest followed by type and furniture.

Thanks for your time,

Log in to reply   3 replies so far

Your press is more than likely a Pilot. Rollers are available from NA Graphics and they usually have them in stock.

John Horn

Thanks John

Hi, Al
You probably know this but the operating handle of your press is not installed properly in the photos. The press will open a little more and then the handle is positioned nearly staight up - sometimes slightly back so the press prints at a convienient position. I assume it may have been loosed for moving.