Help Finding Pump Part

I was hoping someone might know where to find a T1815 Connecting Piece for a Heidelberg Windmill. I’ve looked everywhere and can not locate the part. Perhaps someone has an alternative? As in a pump specialist or something? Any help would be grateful!
Carlson Printers

Log in to reply   3 replies so far

Contact Roger Tappy: [email protected]. He knows a guy in Henryville, In. that has a wall of original windmill parts.

Try Graphic Repair in Leominister, MA, they specialize in heidleburg presses, they are good with windmills, they might have parts. Good Luck Dick G.

Try Demers. There # is 1-800-956-3612. They were extremely helpful in getting some parts for my Heidelberg SBG cylinder press.

They are Heidelberg specialists.