I realize that Strathmore makes a pasted bristol for the art crowd, but does anybody still make a 2 ply pasted - plate finished bristol for letterpress. I have talked to my paper salesmen about this all which are at least 20 years younger than I and they don’t know what I’m talking about. I also realize that most of the time I don’t know what I’m talking about but these are the paper industry professionals. Help


Log in to reply   1 reply so far

chuck the printer, There is 2 ply museum board. It won’t
wrap aroumd a cyclinder you’d have to use a platen. Daniel Smith sells it as well as Jerry’s Artorama and your local picture framer might have some scraps you could check out. best james