Rider Roller

Does anyone know where to get a rider roller for the ink forms on a 10 x 15 windmill. I think the part number is T 901025F based on the book but I can be sure. I have seen pics of them as a steel roller and also a rubber. I am wondering if there is any aftermarket or substitute concepts also. We want a little help reducing some ghosting and skip feeding for longer runs is to time consuming. Any advice is a big help.

Log in to reply   1 reply so far

I have stock of a few used original equipment Heidelberg rider rollers. Contact me for pics and further info at
516-633-5107 or [email protected]

Larry Lionetti
American Graphics