What do I have here.

Can somebody please tell me what this tool is. I was in a box with a bunch of numbering head items so I an assuming it has something to do with numbering heads

image: DSCN7521.JPG


image: DSCN7520.JPG


image: DSCN7519.JPG


Log in to reply   2 replies so far

I’m curious as well. I have one in my tool drawer that came with my GTP. Haven’t figured out a use for it yet.

It is a numbering machine vise. It is used when working on a machine to keep it firmly held while pulling the shaft to add skip wheels, etc.

John Henry
Cedar Creek Press