Megill Automatic Register Gauge

Just curious if anyone has one of these, has used one of these, or is willing to sell one of these Megill Automatic Register Gauges. I’ve personally never seen one, but I’m curious as to how well it works.

A second question would be, are there other products like this one out there?

image: megill.jpg


image: megill-2.jpg


image: megill-3.jpg


Log in to reply   3 replies so far

Here’s a view of the one I have—

And I have never tried it. It’s in good shape, original box.

Looks kinda fragile, but Megill made good stuff.