All ads in British Columbia
22 AprType cabinet in Langley, BC, Canada
- I’m in need of another type cabinet and I’d like to find something near me. If you have or know of anyone who is looking to pass on or sell one please let me know.... more
19 JanComposing cabinet
- Cabinet is 38.5 x 30.5 x 34” high without a top. Asking $450
Can arrange to ship anywhere.
Call for info between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm or email... more
25 Oct 2016Heidelberg Black Ball
- 50s-ish Heidelberg Windmill Platen press for sale - 10”x15”
Good working condition, from a mom and pop small town print shop (now retired).
Incl 4... more
10 Dec 2014Galley Trays
- Need 11 trays for (Burrowes) galley cabinet. Trays measure 10.25 inches wide, 16.125 deep.
7 Nov 2014Letterpress, Type, Furniture, etc.
- Hi there,
I’m currently a student enrolled in the Writing & Publishing program at Okanagan College in B.C. One of our classes allows us the exciting opportunity to set... more
19 Oct 2014I’m after verything but the press!
I have a 6x10 Kelsey Press and am looking to get hold off some equipment to get the press up and running. I’m looking to get fold off :
- a deep relief Boxcar Base for... more
3 Sep 2014Tabletop press
I’m looking to purchase a tabletop printing press. I’m hoping to find a well kept tabletop press, either 8x5 or 6x10, and am willing to travel within reason to pick it up.... more
14 Jul 2014monotype
- Selling: Monotype Technical Bulletins No.18 thru No.87 with a few gaps. Includes No.28 July 1956, Opening of new Monotype School in London. I also have some Newsletters, Monotype... more
2 Sep 2013drill and stitcher Oliver, BC, Canada
- My friend Lisa Bennett is closing her copy shop and has these items for sale:
Bostitch 7 stitcher
Challenge one-hole paper drill, many drill bits
These machines are older... more
26 May 2013Letterpress shop
- Good morning everyone!
I’m a great lover of letterpress and I’m looking for a letterpress shop for sale preferably in British Columbia.
If you have a print shop for... more
12 Feb 2013Golding Improved Pearl No 11
- Looking for the following components for my Golding Improved Pearl No 11:
Treadle & Connecting rod
One Lower roller hook & spring
Feed/Delivery board... more
24 Jan 2013challenge paper drilling machine
- We have a Challenge paper drilling machine, model style GH, serial #24907 for sale. Machine was purchased for use in a letterpress printing studio... more
23 Oct 2012letterpress equipment
- Many drawers of fount in cabinets. Ludlow cabinet with mats and many types of sticks. Wooden and metal furniture. Modern and old quoins. Lead spacing. Wooden poster fount.... more
23 Oct 2012Chandler and Price 10” x 15” Platen...
- Must be 100 years old. Has the distinguishable ‘Gordon’ wheel. acquired from the pressroom of Frank Pengelly who passed it onto me. Comes with rollers, trucks and 4... more
15 Oct 2012C&P 205A tabletop Pilot press
- For sale, Chandler & Price tabletop Pilot press, model 205A. Includes chase (6 3/8”×9 3/4” max), 2 rollers in good condition, one 5 1/2×9” boxcar base (standard, not... more
26 Sep 2012Chase for 8x12 Chandler & Price
- I am looking for a chase (or two) for my 8 x 12 C&P platen. I’d also be interested in any other bits of equipment as well, but a chase is most needed. Price negotiable... more
31 Aug 2012Treadle & hook for 10x15 C&P New Style
- Hoping to re-install a treadle on a powered 10x15 going into a community workshop environment. Yes, the main shaft has a crook in it already, need treadle and treadle hook or... more
23 Jul 2012flongs
- approx 100 flongs dated 1927-1928 Victoria Colonist for sale.